Copyright 2013...Jeff Greenberg...All Rights Reserved
No writings or any other items on this blog may be used or reproduced in any form without the author's written permission or consent.

Monday, March 11, 2019

THANK YOU LETTER EXCERPTS

***It's been great having soooooo many people send me thank you notes throughout these writing years.  Here is a sample of them, starting with the oldest:

  “Dear Jeff, Even though I am told you will still be writing for…, I wanted to take the time to thank you for your efforts for me during the last two years. 
     “I have always appreciated your well-written, accurate stories and your reliability in always making your deadline.  But even more than that, I am grateful for your kind expressions of gratitude towards me, particularly the letter you wrote about a year ago that I found flattering and touching.
     “Good luck to you in the future, and in the meantime, I look forward to seeing more of your first-rate copy in our papers."  

“Dear Jeff, I was pleased to read the articles about… Actually, I was impressed to read how well you wrote; especially based on the inane answers I gave you. 
     “The articles were morale boosters for the team members and most probably were slipped into ten scrapbooks where they will be re-read fondly through many years.  Writing well is truly a gift!
     “Jenny and her mother were elated with your feature story.  It will be sent to several colleges with the hope of enhancing her scholarship bids.  
     “I look forward to talking with you again.  You are such a positive man in person and on paper.”  


 "Dear Jeff, Thank you for the nice write-up about  Elizabeth.  We are pleased that your focus appears not on making celebrities out of a few, but on giving recognition to a diverse group of young people." 

“Dear Jeff, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the wonderful press given to…with the five articles. When you said you’d be up all night writing, I had no idea until I read the… It was great!
    “I want you to know that you did an outstanding job.  
Sometimes the rewards of our efforts are so few and far between that I wanted to write and let you know that, ‘YOU’VE DONE A SUPER JOB!’ "
     
  “Dear Jeff, On behalf of…, we would like to thank you for the fantastic articles you wrote about…  We appreciate all the time you spent covering our events and the great humor you displayed in your coverage.  We look forward to seeing you at more of our events in the future."


“Dear Editor, I just read the articles about Julie in today’s paper and felt the same excitement and commitment that I get each time I talk with Julie.  Jeff Greenberg did a superb job of capturing and communicating Julie, her dedication and her quiet excitement.
     “Thanks for presenting such interesting, well-written articles.  I hope all your readers are enjoying them half as much as we at...are!" 


 “Dear Jeff, On behalf of Rubin, Brown, Gornstein & Co., (and the 18 company teams that participated in the Co-Ed Softball Invitational), thank you for your generous coverage.  You were delightful to work with and your reporting was really upbeat in addition to being accurate--always a sign of a good reporter.  I hope we’ll have the opportunity to work together in the future.  Sincerely, Robyn H. Frankel, Hershenhorn-Frankel Public Relations.”

“Dear Jeff,  I’d like to thank you for the coverage of our third annual… RBG & Company Co-Ed Softball Invitational for charity.  Through the generosity of our participating clients, we raised over $7,400 on behalf of the Ronald McDonald House.  Hopefully, your articles will make the public more aware of this worthy cause.  Sincerely, Rubin, Brown, Gornstein & Co.  Certified Public Accountants

“Jeff, This is just a short note to congratulate you on the terrific stories you wrote about… They really captured what the entire event is about and certainly reflected the long, arduous hours you spent at John Burroughs working on it.  Just terrific, and everyone involved—Camp Wyman, Christian Health, all the children at Camp…really appreciate it.  Best, Don Burnes, Don Burnes & Associates, P.R.”

"Dear Jeffry, Congratulations on your being named editor of MSLaneous.  I hope the group knows how lucky it is to have you.  I also know that this publication will benefit from and reflect the talent and time you will give it. .  Best of luck to you, and all good wishes, too!  Executive Director, American Mensa Ltd, Brooklyn, NY.”

“Mr. Greenberg, It has been a pleasure getting to know you over the past few years.  Truly, I am grateful for all that you have done for me.  Your love and dedication to your work has been evident.  Furthermore, you do a very nice job of it all.  Thank you for the articles and all that you have done. May G-d richly bless you and your family."

“Dear Mr. Greenberg, I want to thank you for the wonderful article you wrote about Jason.  Your articles are always well-written, perceptive and interesting.  Apparently, your column is very widely read because we have heard from an unbelievable number of people who called to tell us about the article."


No comments:

Post a Comment